Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time To Upgrade Trumpets?

yesterday, 2 of my students' parents (one novice & one intermediate) expressed interest in upgrading trumpets. as both were playing budget student model instruments, i quickly explained my philosophy of jumping from student to pro model. then, i compiled an e-mail to the parents and my favorite sales rep. at milano's music store, mesa az, chuck kerrigan. my e-mail included suggested brands, prices, links to several sources, including, local stores, out-of-state stores, ebay, & craig's list. the benefits and drawbacks of used & new purchases were explained. then, i sent a request for used tpts to all of my colleagues in az, including local freelancers, orchestral players, & university professors, plus, my current & former students. the response was quick and fruitful. e-mail and internet savy have allowed me to provide the best service possible to my students and their parents. it is much appreciated by all!
August 26, 2009 11:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment